[Olympus developers 349]: Re: Buildiing Olympus solutions with VC ++ 2008 Express Edition

Alex Rudnicky Alex.Rudnicky at cs.cmu.edu
Mon May 21 12:28:23 EDT 2012

Did you mean altbase.h or atlbase.h? The problem should be with the latter; it's not included in the 'express' version of the compiler.

On the positive side, atlbase.h seems to be required only for the SAPI versions of the synthesizers. You should work with the flite version. (MS has stopped maintaining SAPI as a separate library; it's been merged into a more comprehensive media library.) As a last resort you might simply comment out code that needs it.

Alex