[Olympus developers 343]: CMU Olympus *nix Conversion Status

Chris E protoss1210 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 15:00:42 EDT 2012

Hello,

I recently came across the CMU Olympus Framework and I am interested in learning about the challenges and
progress in running Olympus in an embedded linux environment (e.g.
robots, cars, smart phones, etc).

I read the following threads:
http://mailman.srv.cs.cmu.edu/pipermail/olympus-developers/2009-January/000082.html
http://mailman.srv.cs.cmu.edu/pipermail/olympus-developers/2009-January/000083.html

I was just wondering if anything has changed since then, and what kinds
of issues would developers face when trying to port Olympus (memory,
windows API dependencies, CPU, etc).

In particular I have been looking at the RavenClaw Dialogue system so I would be interested in learning more about the difficulties for this task with respect to this module.

Thank you so much for your time and help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,Chris