[Olympus developers 366]: VoIP configuration for phone

SACHIN GUPTA kiterunner90 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:51:44 EDT 2012

Hi,
  I want to develop a Voip application on Olympus 2.5, a system where user
calls in and get some information similar to roomline and conquest systems.
I am new in using Ravenclaw and I cannot figure out the configuration
settings for phone based system as all trial systems have been given
Desktop configuration settings while the others have older configurations
for phone based. I checked out the Voip based branch but cannot figure out
how to develop the end-to-end link. Can someone guide me for what exactly
needs to be done after I have an olympus system and trial roomline system
ready with me.

--
Thanks
Sachin