[Olympus developers 319]: Cmake issue

Ahmed Ezzat ahmed.ezzatkhalek at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 12:39:41 EST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to download olympus but i am getting this message, I checked
the environment variables and they are set correctly, Is there any work
around? Is there any restrictions on certain version of cmake? I am using
windows 7 64 bits

BUILD_CONF... Release
BUILD_TYPE... Build
OLYMPUS_ROOT... .
BUILD_LOG... build.log
CMAKE_PARAMS...
LOGIOS_ROOT... Tools\logios
Detecting platform in use... Windows
Searching for File::Spec Perl Module... Found
Searching for File::Copy Perl Module... Found
Searching for IPC::Open3 Perl Module... Found
Searching for IO::Handle Perl Module... Found
Searching for Getopt::Long Perl Module... Found
Searching for Win32 Perl Module... Found
Searching for Win32::API Perl Module... Found
Searching for Win32::TieRegistry Perl Module... Found
Searching for Windows SDK 6.1 (for Windows Server 2008) or newer... Found
v7.0
Searching for the SimpleAudio SAPI Example Project... Found
Creating bin\x86-nt directory for build output... Done
Searching for TortoiseSVN... Found
Checking if the project is using CMake... Yes
Searching for CMake 2.6 or higher... Not Found
KitWare key: The handle is invalid
Did you install CMake?
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/cmake/resources/software.html
Searching for maximum valid Visual Studio version... Visual Studio 2008
Found
Searching for Sun Java JDK... Found
Searching for NetBeans Ant... Found 7.1
Error during configure stage.  Please fix and run the script again.
SUMMARY:
KitWare key: The handle is invalid
Did you install CMake?
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/cmake/resources/software.html
Error during configure stage.  Please fix and run the script again.
Total Build Time: 0:00