[Olympus developers 333]: multiple instances of the process monitor

José David Lopes zedavid at l2f.inesc-id.pt
Mon Apr 23 11:04:36 EDT 2012

Hello!!

I was trying to run multiple dialog systems in the same machine. I
modified the ports used by the system components. However, so far I
wasn't able to launch two (or more) process monitors simultaneously. I
already tried to compile the process monitor in the olympus trunk, but
it seems that this one is different from the one used.

Is there a way that I can modify the process_monitor.exe in the Pythia
folder?
Is there a way to modify the port where the process_monitor listens to?

Zé David