[Olympus developers 327]: Re: Visual Studio 2010 Professional seems to be incompatible with Olympus

Aasish Pappu aasish at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Apr 10 12:59:02 EDT 2012

Hi

You can either try an experimental version of olympus
http://trac.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/browser/branches/vs2010/

or

modify the Build/OlympusBuild.pm to hardcode the Visual Studio 2010 path.
as given in the following example (on line 1363).
http://trac.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/browser/branches/ravioly/Build/OlympusBuild.pm

The second solution is not graceful because perl's module could not
read registry entries on Windows 7. Therefore,
the visual studio 2010 path was hardcoded.

--
Aasish Pappu