[Olympus developers 286]: Question

pablo san juan ssiiys at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:26:19 EST 2011

I have the following question please:

When I compile roomlineDM in the example of roomline of the olympus 2.5 distribution,  I obtain the following mistake 1> LINK: fatal mistake LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:/olympus\bin\debug\RavenClaw_debug.lib'.
I understand that it is for the lack of Ravenclaw's libraries (in folder \bin\debug\). In  the distribution of Olympus they are these libraries but it was not compiled. It is correct?. what i have to to?. Can i use an old version of Ravenclaw?.

Thank you very much for your time

Pablo