[Olympus developers 269]: AudioServer creates 0-byte audio

Νίκος Κατσαούνος nkatsaounos at sch.gr
Tue Nov 23 07:53:33 EST 2010

Hi,

I am using Olympus framework for my application (input from microphone).

I have the following problem: from time to time my application "stops"
working . The reason is that Audioserver component creates somehow a
zero-byte utterance. After this, PocketSphinx produces the appropriate error

ERROR: "ngram_search.c", line 950: Couldn't find <s> in first frame

[STD at 11:23:56.847 (733830)] unable to get hypothesis

After this, my application does not react any more to any input utterances.

Can anyone help on this? Had anyone had similar problem in his application?

My regards

Nikos Katsaounos