[Olympus developers 262]: building olympus

Anthony McCallum mccallum at cs.toronto.edu
Wed Nov 17 13:49:53 EST 2010

Hi,
I hope this is the right place to ask this.  Will Visual Studio 2010
suffice for building olympus?  I've installed it, but get this error
when building olympus:

Running command: "C:\Program Files\CMake 2.8\bin\cmake.exe" -G "Visual
Studio 9 2008" -D KALLIOPE_USE_FLITE:BOOL=yes -D
KALLIOPE_USE_SAPI:BOOL=no ../..

CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to
"Visual Studio 9 2008".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably
need to select a different build tool.

CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:C:/Users/anthony/Desktop/
olympus/Build/cmake/CMakeFiles/CMakeCCompiler.cmake

CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:C:/Users/anthony/Desktop/
olympus/Build/cmake/CMakeFiles/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake

CMake did not generate a Visual Studio solution

I'm just wondering if there is a way around this, or if I need to
install VS 2008 instead.

Thanks,
Anthony