[Olympus developers 206]: Re: Olympus and LetsGoPublic

Thomas Harris tkharris at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 19:03:55 EDT 2010

Two approaches. 1) emulate what the ttyrecognitionserver does.  You
will need a grammar fir it, since that stuff is parsed. Another
approach 2) is to send "GUI" frames. There should be a listener agent
in Apollo that processes those frames as concepts and passes them to
Ravenclaw. That method is not well proven though.

Thanks,
-Thomas

On Mar 20, 2010, at 11:40 AM, Guillaume Hazebroucq <guillaume.hazebroucq at supelec.fr