[Olympus developers 191]: Question

caoyesheng1987 caoyesheng1987 at 163.com
Mon Mar 8 06:16:53 EST 2010

Dear sir,
     I'm a student from China ,now I am paying attention on your RavenClaw/Olympus.I want to design a calendar system by myself.As an example,I need your example system-RavenClawCalendar and RoomLine .I can't download them from the Internet. So I believe there must be some error in your network.
    Can you sent the RoomLine 's zip file to me by email.Think you ,sir.I am looking forward to receiving your letter.
                                                                                                     Yours,
                                                                                               Cao Yesheng