[Olympus developers 245]: Re: tutorial 1 problem and a request for clarification

Thomas Harris tkharris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 01:04:12 EDT 2010

It looks like the "internal error" happens in MyBus when the backend returns
a "result" with "result.failed". Can you look at the logs from the backend
process?

If I understand your question properly - I don't think that destination
place is bound to the result concept in MyBus. The result concept is a list
of routes designations with departure times, but there are no destination
variables to bind in it. See line 100 in
http://trac.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/browser/tutorials/Tutorial1/branches/2.5/Agents/RavenClawDM/DialogTask.cpp

-Thomas