[Olympus developers 186]: Re: problem with apollo

Thomas Harris tkharris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:55:47 EST 2010

Turns out there was a bug in Apollo after all. I've fixed it, and will check
it in shortly. However, I'm a bit mystified about how the bug originated,
which makes me uncertain about my bugfix. If anyone has logs from recent
versions of Olympus that aren't having this problem, please send them to me.

Thanks,
-Thomas