[Olympus developers 216]: Re: Olympus and LetsGoPublic

Benjamin Frisch bfrisch at cs.cmu.edu
Sat Apr 3 16:58:14 EDT 2010

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.  I've been really busy the past
few weeks.  If you are looking for an example of GUI frames, take a look at
the RoomLineGUI in the RoomLine Olympus 2.5 example system.  It gives an
example of how to use the new in 2.5 jLibOlympusUtility to send GUI frames
in Java, and a similar thing could be done in C as well.

Thanks,
Ben