[Olympus developers 129]: Grammar Mapping

marzieh razavi marziehrazavi at gmail.com
Sun May 3 08:02:09 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have defind a frame_concept_type with concept type class CDayConcept :
DEFINE_FRAME_CONCEPT_TYPE( CDayConcept,
    ITEMS(
	    STRING_ITEM(month)
	    STRING_ITEM(day)
	    STRING_ITEM(week_day)
	    STRING_ITEM(date_rel)
	    STRING_ITEM(today_rel)
	)
)
and I have defined  CUSTOM_USER_CONCEPT date .
In grammar section I have defined  slots day and month_day:
[day]
	([week_day])
	([today_relative])
	([date_relative])
	([month_day])
;
[month_day]
	([day_ordinal] *of [month_name])
;

and in one of request agents I have used grammar mapping as follows:
REQUEST_CONCEPT(date.month;date.day;date.week_day;date.date_rel;date.today_rel)
GRAMMAR_MAPPING("[month_day.month_name],[month_day.day_ordinal],[day.week_day],[day.date_relative],[day.today_relative]")
SUCCEEDS_WHEN(AVAILABLE(date.month)||
	AVAILABLE(date.day)||
	AVAILABLE(date.week_day)||
	AVAILABLE(date.date_rel)||
	AVAILABLE(date.today_rel) )

but when I run the system and specify just the week_day , it does not respond.
I was wondering if you could help me solve this problem.
Best Regards,
Marzieh