[Olympus developers 92]: Re: Accessing recorded audio file from dialog

Antoine Raux antoine.raux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 12:07:23 EST 2009

Hi Nikos,

If you have the utterance as user turn in RavenClaw (i.e. if it went
through Phoenix, Helios, Apollo and then to the DM), then the "uttid"
(or "utt_id"?) properties of the input will give you the raw file name
(e.g. "000", "001", "002"...).
The full path to the log directory is also accessible from RavenClaw
(since that's where it stores its own log file). Check the
"begin_session()" function in Interfaces/GalaxyInterface.cpp That's
where it gets the full path from the begin_session frame.

Sorry I can't be much more explicit than that since I don't have the
code here... If you can't find it, I'll check from home tonight (I'm on
the West Coast of the US now).

antoine