[Olympus developers 82]: Re: memory footprint of ravenclaw framework

Antoine Raux antoine.raux at polytechnique.org
Mon Jan 12 13:47:12 EST 2009

Indeed, it's time someone took a hard look at memory use and performance
in Pythia (I assume that's the process monitor you're referring to
Thomas). The CPU overhead that I noticed a while ago (which prompted me
to revert to the old process monitor for my experiments with Let's Go)
and this memory usage are probably related...

antoine