[Olympus developers 77]: Re: memory footprint of ravenclaw framework

Antoine Raux antoine.raux at polytechnique.org
Fri Jan 9 19:55:49 EST 2009

Hi Chandrakanth,

Thank you for your interest in Olympus. I'm not exactly sure of the
memory footprint of Olympus applications (I'm no longer at CMU and do
not have an Olympus set up at hand to check) but I know that we are
running the full Let's Go system (including speech recognition,
synthesis, interaction and dialog management, etc) on a single PC (3GHz
dual-core with 4GB of memory, although slightly less powerful
configurations would probably work too).

Hope this helps a bit... If anyone else cares to share their own
experience...

antoine