[Olympus developers 146]: Re: Link does not work

Benjamin Frisch bfrisch at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 17 19:35:35 EDT 2009

Hi Dhawal,
  The reason the link doesn't work is because fife.speech.cs.cmu.edu doesn't
exist anymore.  If you want to take a look at RoomLine it is in the RoomLine
directory inside of the Olympus example systems directory in the repository
as described at the bottom of
http://wiki.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/index.php/Download .  It is currently
updated to work with the Olympus trunk from which Olympus 2.5 will be
released in a week or two.  Let us know if you have any problems with the
multimodal RoomLine example system or the now stable Olympus trunk.

Thanks,
Ben Frisch