[Olympus developers 137]: Problem regarding Olympus

Benjamin Frisch bfrisch at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 11 14:41:22 EDT 2009

Hi,
  Can you send me your build.log, and I'll take a look.

Thanks,
Ben

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 3:59 AM, Tran <tanhdung at i2r.a-star.edu.sg> wrote:

Hi Ben,

Sorry for the late reply. I was in the ACL conference last week.

Thanks for your informative email. As the problem in Vista, I
recompiled the Olympus on Windows XP. The tutorial 1 & 2 are working fine.
Thanks for your great effort. There is only a minor issue about speech
recognition due to my accent. But I guess it should be improve if I provide
more training data.

On Windows Vista, I downloaded the trunk source code to compile.
But it seems not to work. There were error while compiling as in attached
image. I did some preliminary checking and found that some files are missing
such as Libraries\RavenClaw\DMCore\Agents\CoreAgents\InteractionEventManagerAgent.cpp.
This file causes error while compiling RavenClaw. I don’t know what is the
exact reason, but I think you are still doing on those source code and it might
cause the problem.

Once again, thanks for your help.

Tran Anh Dung