[Olympus developers 126]: a Question about RCTSL grammar mapping

Yasaman Sefidgar yasaman.sefidgar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 03:10:43 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have defined a concept type with some items like this:
INT_ITEM(month)
INT_ITEM(day)

at the grammar mapping part, I have written like this:
GRAMMAR_MAPPING("[month], ![date]"\
                                   "[day], ![date]")

it is possible in my task that either month or day be specified by user.
when I start a session and I don't specify both day and month, the grammar
mapping is not done successfully and the system asks me its request again.
what should I do to solve this problem?

Best Regards
Yasaman Sefidgar