[Olympus developers 123]: Writing C++ Code within RCTSL

Yasaman Sefidgar yasaman.sefidgar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 02:12:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

I want to write some C++ code within an agent's body in the RavenClaw Task
Specification (for example a simple cout line). I have tried many times but
I got compile errors or I didn't get any output to be sure that my code has
been executed. Could you please help me with this?
Another problem I faced through writing the task specification was that I
can not access to the value of a concept. How is it possible to check the
value of a concept within task specification?

Best Regards
Yasaman Sefidgar