[Olympus developers 119]: my open tickets

Antoine Raux antoine.raux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 21:53:23 EDT 2009

I won't have time to work on Olympus beyond committing my FSTTM work, so
either someone should take over the other open tickets that I own
(mostly for milestone Olympus 2.3 and 2.4) or we should just close them
unsolved... For now, I disowned them all.

In any case, these tickets shouldn't sit there delaying releases...
Sorry about that... If you have a question about a specific ticket, I
can try to help you identify what it is about but I'm not sure I can
remember most of them (any more than what the ticket description says)...

antoine