[Olympus developers 54]: Subversion 1.5.2 Upgrade

Benjamin Frisch bfrisch at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 2 02:38:04 EDT 2008

Hi,
   I just upgraded trac.speech.cs.cmu.edu to Subversion 1.5.2.  Thanks to a
bug fix making sure that SVN 1.5.2 based clients now properly send out their
capabilities, I have now enabled a script which successfully blocks clients
that have a version less than subversion 1.5 and in some cases less 1.5.2.
This release also should also make future SVN updates/check-ins faster
from/to Trac.speech.  In the event you need help upgrading your cleint to a
Subversion 1.5.2 library based client, contact the list.  (I personally
recommend TortoiseSVN 1.5.3.)

Ben