[Olympus developers 44]: Trac.speech SVN Repository Going Down for Subversion 1.5 Upgrade

Benjamin Frisch bfrisch at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 25 12:56:00 EDT 2008

Hi All,
  I want to inform everyone that at 2:00 Trac.speech will be taken down for
the upgrade of its web server, PHP, Subversion server, and removal of files
that should not have been checked into the repositories.  This is expected
to last between 15 to 30 minutes.  After that time, we plan to merge our
work for the upcomign Olympus 2.3 release.  Be aware that after the merges,
the trunk is likley to be broken.

Thank you,
Benjamin Frisch
Speech Lab Undergraduate Research Assistant