Connectionists: Call for papers: MLVis 2023, Machine Learning Methods in Visualisation

Ian Nabney ian.nabney at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Mar 20 05:19:54 EDT 2024

Machine Learning Methods in Visualisation will be held as part of EuroVis 2023 in Leipzig, Germany. The eighth edition of this co-located event will be part-tutorial and part-workshop so as to increase the interaction between researchers.

Part of the MLVis 2023 programme will consist of short papers.

We solicit short papers on machine learning methods in visualisation from both the machine learning and visualisation communities, addressing how the two technologies can be used together to provide greater insight to end users.

Topics include but are not limited to: Explainable Machine Learning, Dimensionality Reduction, Visualisation of Clustering, Regression, and Classification, Steerable Machine Learning, Visualisation to Improve Machine Learning Models, Automation of Visualisation and Visual Analytics, Visualisation and Machine Learning in Text Analytics, Visualisation in Online Machine Learning

Submission deadline: April 19, 2023
More details: https://events.tuni.fi/mlvis/mlvis2023/

--
Professor Ian Nabney
Associate Dean for the Faculty of Science and Engineering

Personal messages and calendar bookings should use ian.nabney at bristol.ac.uk<mailto:ian.nabney at bristol.ac.uk>
Teams: ian.nabney at bristol.ac.uk<mailto:ian.nabney at bristol.ac.uk>
PA: Fed Ishak Mekhail pa-pvc-scieng at bristol.ac.uk<mailto:pa-pvc-scieng at bristol.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 117 455 1641
I sometimes work at irregular times to suit my personal pattern of working. If this email arrives out of normal working hours, please note I do not expect a reply.
[cid:image001.png at 01DA7AA7.7BFDD210]