Connectionists: Postdoc in physics-based machine learning jointly with the MedTech industry

Erik Fransén erikf at kth.se
Sun Jun 30 07:29:41 EDT 2024

Postdoc in physics-based machine learning jointly with the MedTech industry

Are you looking for a postdoc combining academic research in machine learning with close collaboration with the industry? Do you want to join our research group at KTH developing fundamental machine learning times series algorithms and the team at Getinge producing the next generation ventilators for the intensive care? Are you passionate about physical simulation and proficient in parameter estimation? If so, we believe you will find our project developing a digital twin of the respiratory system a perfect match.

Find the ad and apply:
https://kth.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:739922/

Best regards, Erik Fransén and Elira Maksuti