Connectionists: Lipari School on Computational Neuroscience: Model, Biology and Clinical Application

Jolivet, Renaud (MACSBIO) r.jolivet at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Wed Jun 5 04:54:25 EDT 2024

(Sent on behalf of the organisers.)

Dear Colleagues,

it is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend the "Lipari School on Computational Neuroscience: Model, Biology and Clinical Application," to be held from 25 to 31 August 2024 on the beautiful island of Lipari, Italy.

This prestigious event will bring together internationally renowned experts in the fields of neuroscience and biology and will discuss computational neuroscience, bioinformatics and their clinical applications. It will be a unique opportunity to deepen our knowledge, share experiences and discuss the latest research and innovations in these fascinating fields.

The school programme will include:

- Lectures given by top-notch lecturers.
- Interactive workshops and practical sessions.
- Roundtables on topical issues and future challenges.
- Networking opportunities with professionals and researchers from all over the world.
Lipari, with its breathtaking landscape and rich cultural history, will provide an ideal environment to stimulate scientific discussions and create new collaborations.

Please visit our website [Lipari School - J.T. Schwartz International School for Scientific ...Lipari Schoolhttps://liparischool.it<https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://liparischool.it/&ved=2ahUKEwissMTRnZ6GAxUB_rsIHUP5DyMQFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw06h8KBDWa05OfwumOTX0Cp>] for further details on the program, registration and accommodation options.

We are certain that the "Lipari School on Computational Neuroscience" will be an enriching and stimulating experience, and we sincerely hope to welcome you to Lipari this August.

Please spread the word about this initiative among your students, PhD students and young researchers, so that they can take advantage of this valuable opportunity for training and professional growth.

Kind regards,

[cid:C2F4D388-6151-4EAD-AF66-A845749B3F61]

Dott.ssa Rosa Musotto
Institute for Biomedical Research and Innovation (IRIB)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Leanza, Mortelle  98164 Messina - Italy
rosy.musotto at irib.cnr.it<mailto:rosy.musotto at irib.cnr.it>
romusotto at unime.it<mailto:romusotto at unime.it>