Connectionists: Consciousness: Science, Spirituality and Social Impact Conference on October 26-27

Ihalainen, Riku johannes (BIDMC - Hariri - Anesthesia) rihalain at bidmc.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 20 12:51:39 EDT 2023

We are thrilled to invite you for an upcoming Harvard Medical School CME Conference offered by Sadhguru Center for a Conscious Planet. Please see the conference details below:

Consciousness: Science, Spirituality and Social Impact
Date/Time: October 26-27, 2023
Location: Joseph B. Martin Conference Center, Boston
This two-day event aims to delve into the nature of consciousness and its profound implications. A 360-degree approach to understand consciousness from Anesthesiology (Emery Brown, MIT), Neurology (Steven Laureys, Belgium), Physics (Bernard Carr trained by Stephen Hawking), Mathematics (Donald Hoffman), Non-local Consciousness (Arnaud Delorme), Eastern and Western perspectives (Melanie Boly), Plasticity of the Brain (Richard Davidson), Super Consciousness (Deepak Chopra & Rudolph Tanzi), Brain Science (Christof Koch, Allen Institute of Brain Sciences), and Spirituality (Sadhguru JV, spiritual leader).
The conference will also explore the connections between conscious action in leadership and environmental practices. Renowned experts including Helene Langevin (Director, NCCIH-NIH), Ranjay Gulati (Harvard Business School), Nipun Mehta (Service Space), and Susan Bauer-Wu (Mind & Life Institute) will contribute to the discussions. A section will be dedicated to connecting gut and brain health to human and planetary health.

Keynote Event: Sadhguru JV & Steven Pinker on "Science & Spirituality Discussion: Is Consciousness a Miracle?" Harvard Sanders Theatre, Thursday, October 26th, 5 pm.
Secure your place now to embark on this thought-provoking exploration of consciousness at Harvard.
Limited seating is available.
Attendance options: In person or virtually. One-day options are also available.
To register, visit: www.tiny.cc/conference<http://www.tiny.cc/conference>
For those interested in the Keynote Event exclusively:* http://tiny.cc/Sanders
*Note: Keynote Event tickets are included in the conference registration.

Submit an abstract for the poster session by September 29th: https://forms.office.com/r/gT32CnNHmf
For any inquiries, please contact us at: sccpconference at bidmc.harvard.edu<mailto:sccpconference at bidmc.harvard.edu>
We look forward to your participation and valuable contributions to the discourse on consciousness in this enlightening conference.

[cid:1e2087f3-2443-40ce-ad63-484595dad9c0][cid:2f3eac72-cf8f-486c-883d-389e11fe884e]

For any inquiries, please contact organizers at: sccpconference at bidmc.harvard.edu<mailto:sccpconference at bidmc.harvard.edu>
We look forward to your participation and valuable contributions to the discourse on consciousness in this enlightening conference.

Thank you!

-----

Riku Ihalainen

Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine

Sadhguru Center for a Conscious Planet<https://www.bidmc.org/research/research-by-department/anesthesia-critical-care-and-pain-medicine/research-centers/sadhguru-center>
E: rihalain at bidmc.harvard.edu

[cid:7d9764e0-a62b-4173-9b72-cca1daa13cca]

330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
bidmc.org<https://www.bidmc.org/>

PLEASE NOTE: This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records. See our web page at http://www.bilh.org for a full directory of Beth Israel Lahey Health sites, staff, services and career opportunities.