Connectionists: InfoWild'23, 1st CIKM International Workshop on Knowledge Extraction and Management for Wildlife Conservation

pmitra3 at gmail.com pmitra3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 17:44:13 EDT 2023

CFP: InfoWild'23, 1st CIKM International Workshop on Knowledge Extraction
and Management for Wildlife Conservation

Using artificial intelligence to assist in decision making is crucial to
wildlife conservation. These technologies can address several challenges
such as human-wildlife conflict, poaching, loss of habitat, etc. We solicit
papers describing original research, surveys, tutorials, and vision papers
to address issues related to AI in wildlife conservation and ecology in
general.

The objective of this workshop is to bring together interested researchers
and practitioners in artificial intelligence and data analytics and ecology
and wildlife conservations to share preliminary results, discuss emerging
issues and their solutions, and build a community that can together address
this pressing challenge.

For more information, please see:  <https://wildinfo.ist.psu.edu/>
https://wildinfo.ist.psu.edu/ for the formal call.

Venue: Birmingham, U.K.
Deadline: 20th September, 2023 (slight extensions possible)
Date: 22nd October, 2023.

Submissions are also invited to our sister workshop on geospatial AI and
wildlife conservation.
Venue: Hamburg, Germany on 13th Nov, 2023. Submission date: 26th Sept.
<https://geowildlife2023.ist.psu.edu/> https://geowildlife2023.ist.psu.edu/