Connectionists: SAND10 Call for Abstracts, Dec 4-5, 2023

Aimee Dorney adorney at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Sep 13 12:30:14 EDT 2023

The 10th Statistical Analysis of Neuronal Data (SAND10) workshop will be
held *Dec 4-5, 2023 in Pittsburgh, PA.* We are soliciting abstracts for
contributed talks (see link below).

The goal of SAND is to discuss statistical challenges that arise with
state-of-the-art neuronal recording technologies. We seek to foster
discussion across computational and experimental neuroscience, in
particular about experiments and data which are pushing the boundaries of
what is currently possible (e.g., in terms of the number of neurons
recorded, spatial & temporal resolution of the recordings, stimulation
paradigms, behavioral paradigms, etc).

*The workshop will be in-person only. *For those who have attended SAND
previously, this SAND will be smaller and more focused than in years past.
We will have invited & contributed talks and breakout sessions (and no
poster session). The registration form for attendees will be available
shortly on the website below.

*Confirmed speakers:*
Aryn Gittis (CMU)
Michele Insanally (Pitt)
Nuo Li (Baylor)
Xaq Pitkow (CMU)
Nick Steinmetz (UW)
Carsen Stringer (Janelia)
Eric Yttri (CMU)

*Workshop webpage: *
https://sandworkshop2023.wordpress.com/

*Abstract submission for contributed talks (deadline - October 15): *
https://forms.gle/jMrpcTt8oiQ4pTvt7

Aimee Dorney (she/her/hers)
Senior Administrative Assistant, Neuroscience Institute
Carnegie Mellon University

412.268.6557  <412.268.6557> |  www.cmu.edu/ni/

adorney at andrew.cmu.edu

4400 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213