Connectionists: Postdoc opportunities in AI/ML and Network Science @ Northeastern University in Boston, MA

Eliassi-Rad, Tina t.eliassirad at northeastern.edu
Thu Nov 16 21:12:07 EST 2023

The RADLAB at Northeastern University’s Network Science Institute has two postdoctoral positions available. We are looking for exceptional candidates who are interested in the following programs:

1. Trustworthy Network Science: As the use of machine learning in network science grows, so do the issues of stability, robustness, explainability, transparency, and fairness, to name a few. We address issues of trustworthy ML in network science.

2. Just Machine Learning: Machine learning systems are not islands. They are part of broader complex systems. To understand and mitigate the risks and harms of using machine learning, we remove our optimization blinders and study the broader complex systems in which machine learning systems operate.

Details can be found at https://bit.ly/3MKTo6V.

Tina Eliassi-Rad
- President Joseph E. Aoun Professor, Northeastern University
- External Faculty, Santa Fe Institute
- External Faculty, Vermont Complex Systems Center