Connectionists: Postdoctoral Position in imaging analysis (cerebellar development)

Jörn Diedrichsen joern.diedrichsen at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 15 12:54:07 EST 2023

We are looking to recruit a new postdoctoral associate for a large collaborative project on the anatomical development of the human cerebellum. The overall goal of the project is to develop a high-resolution normative model of human cerebellar development across the entire life span. The successful candidate will join the Diedrichsen Lab <http://www.diedrichsenlab.org/>  (Western University, Canada) and will work with a team of colleagues at Erasmus Medical Center, the Donders Institute (Netherlands), McGill, Dalhousie, Sick Kids, and UBC (Canada). A PhD degree in Neuroscience, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Psychology, Medicine or related fields is required. Expertise in machine learning, analysis of medical imaging data, and/or normative modeling is highly desired. The project is funded for a 3 year duration, with the initial contract for 2 years. The exact starting date is negotiable, but would ideally be April 1st, 2024. For more information and application instructions, please see the full ad on our website <https://www.diedrichsenlab.org/open_postdoc_raynor.htm>.

Jörn Diedrichsen
Western Research Chair
Brain Mind Institute
Department of Computer Science
Department of Statistical and Actuarial Sciences
Email: jdiedric at uwo.ca
Tel: 1-519-661-2111 x86994