Connectionists: Paid Research Internships in AI and Brain Research (CaCTüS)

Helena Dalmau Felderhoff cactus-internship at tuebingen.mpg.de
Fri Nov 10 12:42:35 EST 2023

-- Apologies for cross-posting --

Our international internship program, CaCTüS, offers paid research
internships at the Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, the
Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems and the AI Center in
Tübingen & Stuttgart (Germany) to students who face significant
constraints in their pursuit of a career in AI or brain research.

We would be very grateful if you could help us reach students who may
benefit from our program. You can do that by distributing the call for
applications in your professional networks, among your colleagues and
any interested students, or by sharing our posts on social media.

You may find details on the program and links to our social media posts
below. We also attach a poster for physical distribution.

We thank you in advance for any support you are willing to give us. If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,
Helena Dalmau Felderhoff

- on behalf of the CaCTüS Internship coordination team -

**

**

*About the CaCTüS Internship program*

cactus-internship.tuebingen.mpg.de <https://www.projects.tuebingen.mpg.de/>

**

The sciences of biological and artificial intelligence are rapidly
growing research fields that need enthusiastic minds with a keen
interest in solving challenging questions. The Max Planck Institutes for
Biological Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems as well as the AI Center
in Tübingen & Stuttgart (Germany) offer up to 10 students at the
Bachelor or Master level paid three-months internships during the summer
of 2024. Successful applicants will work with top-level scientists on
research projects spanning machine learning, electrical engineering,
theoretical neuroscience, behavioral experiments, robotics and data
analysis. The CaCTüS Internship is aimed at young scientists who are
held back by personal, financial, regional or societal constraints to
help them develop their research careers and gain access to first-class
education. The program is designed to foster inclusion, diversity,
equity and access to excellent scientific facilities. We specifically
encourage applications from students living in low- and middle-income
countries which are currently underrepresented in the Max Planck Society
research community.

Application deadline: 4 December 2023

*Social Media Links*

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MPICybernetics/status/1721889847072391564
<https://twitter.com/MPICybernetics/status/1721889847072391564>

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=869102504834759&set=a.682191520192526
<https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=869102504834759&set=a.682191520192526>

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/p/CzWQKBSNa7D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
<https://www.instagram.com/p/CzWQKBSNa7D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==>

LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7127656642657038336

CaCTüS Internship Coordination Office
Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics

Max-Plank-Ring 8

72076 Tübingen

Germany

cactus-internship at tuebingen.mpg.de