Connectionists: Next Generation AI based on progress in neuroscience

Danko Nikolic danko.nikolic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 07:24:53 EST 2023

I am happy to announce that this evening 6 pm CET I will give an online
talk about next-generation technology for AI.

Interestingly for neuroscientists, this technology is based on the
putative role of metabotropic receptors and g protein-gated ion channels in
our cognition -- which I have recently proposed.

For those who are interested, please follow this link:

https://techtrust.ai/neuroscience-ai-pioneer-spotlight/

See you there.

Danko

Dr. Danko Nikolić
www.danko-nikolic.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/danko-nikolic/
-- I wonder, how is the brain able to generate insight? --