Connectionists: Permanent PostDoc / ML Systems Engineer position (research in MLOps/CV; in charge of GPU cluster)

Stadelmann Thilo (stdm) stdm at zhaw.ch
Tue Mar 21 04:18:36 EDT 2023

Dear connectionists,

please make interested persons aware of our open *permanent position* as ML Systems Engineer *in charge of our GPU cluster* (50%), ideally to be combined with *postdoctoral research in computer vision and MLOps*.

Link to job ad: https://www.zhaw.ch/de/jobs/offene-stellen/stelleninserat/job/detail/3019352/

The ZHAW Centre of Artificial Intelligence is located in Winterthur, Switzerland, offers world-class working conditions (Swiss compensation, 50:50 remote work, etc.) and is growing in the next years to 50 people.

Best, Thilo

ZHAW School of Engineering
Prof. Thilo Stadelmann, Dr. rer. nat., FECLT, SMIEEE

Director of Centre for Artificial Intelligence
Head of Computer Vision, Perception and Cognition Group

Phone: +41 58 934 72 08, fax: +41 58 935 72 08
Email: thilo.stadelmann at zhaw.ch
Web: www.zhaw.ch/cai<http://www.zhaw.ch/cai>, http://stdm.github.io<http://stdm.github.io/>

Office: TN 03.64, Technikumstrasse 71, CH-8400 Winterthur
Postal address: ZHAW School of Engineering, Thilo Stadelmann, Postfach, CH-8401 Winterthur, Switzerland
Site plan: https://www.zhaw.ch/storage/shared/hochschule/lageplaene/lageplan-winterthur-technikumstrasse.pdf