Connectionists: 🔵 Expert Talk on Multimodal Transformers with Hubert Ramsauer

Nathanya Queby Satriani nathanyaqueby21 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:19:52 EDT 2023

Dear AI students and enthusiasts,

Welcome to our second expert talk hosted by the neuron.ai
<https://neuron-ai.at/> AI Brainery team! We are excited to bring together
leading experts in the field of Artificial Intelligence to share their
knowledge and insights with our community.

Our expert speakers will be discussing a wide range of topics within AI,
from the latest research and development to practical applications and
their impact on society.

We are very happy to welcome *Hubert Ramsauer* from Kaleido AI as the
expert on stage on March 15th. He will talk about Large Language Models
(LLMs), especially in the context of multimodality, on a theoretical level
and provide some practical insights.

We invite you to join us for this exciting event and participate in the
conversation on the future of AI. This event will be held *entirely online* so
everyone can join.

📅 Wednesday, 15 March 2023
🕛 18:00 CET - open end
📍 Zoom (link will be shared after registration)

Don’t miss your chance to hear from industry leaders, ask questions, and
network with like-minded individuals. Register now
<https://neuron-ai.at/event/ai-brainery-expert-talk-with-hubert-ramsauer-kaleido-2/>
secure your spot at neuron.ai <https://neuron-ai.at/>’s first expert talk
on Artificial Intelligence.

Best regards,