Connectionists: Job Opening: PhD & PostDoc positions @TU Berlin on Computational Cognitive Neuroscience of Language in collaboration with UC Berkeley

Mathis Lamarre mathislamarre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:55:11 EDT 2023

We are looking for highly motivated researchers to join our group in
interdisciplinary projects that focus on the development of computational
models to understand how linguistic information is represented in the human
brain. Computational encoding models in combination with deep
learning-based machine learning techniques will be developed, compared, and
applied to identify linguistic representations in the brain. The projects
are conducted in collaboration with UC Berkeley.
PhD Position: Please find further details about the positions and how to
apply here. The application deadline is August 11th.
PostDoc Position: Please find further details about the positions and how
to apply here.  The application deadline is August 4th.
For informal inquiries please contact Fatma Deniz (deniz at tu-berlin.de)
directly.