Connectionists: [jobs] Assistant Professor in AI and Sensing for the Neuromuscular System, University of Twente

Massimo Sartori massimo.srt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 11:20:25 EDT 2023

The Department of Biomechanical Engineering at the University of Twente
(The Netherlands) has an opening for an Assistant Professor to contribute
to outstanding research and education activities in the broad area of Smart
Sensing Technologies for the Human Neuromuscular System.

We seek exceptional candidates with proven expertise in combining wearable
sensors with AI-data analytics. We seek candidates with expertise either at
the software or hardware development levels. We look for applications
combining AI and sensing to measure signals such as those related to the
neural control of skeletal muscles, skeletal muscle mechanics, skeletal
joint bending, etc., where such information is crucial and widely applied
in scenarios such as personalized healthcare technologies, or
musculoskeletal injury prevention, or assistive robotics, or human–robot
interactions, or for the deeper understanding of human movement or
neuro-rehabilitation processes. We’re looking for candidates with proven
capacity to teach at BSc and MSc levels.

Please, apply via the link below by end of September, 2023:

https://utwentecareers.nl/en/vacancies/1319/assistant-professor-in-artificial-intelligence-and-sensing-technologies-for-the-neuromuscular-system/

For questions, please contact me.

Regards,

---
Massimo Sartori
Professor and Chair, Neuromechanical Engineering
PI, Neuromechanical Modeling and Engineering Lab

University of Twente, TechMed Centre, Robotics Centre
Faculty of Engineering Technology
Department of Biomechanical Engineering
7500 AE, The Netherlands

Personal: https://people.utwente.nl/m.sartori