Connectionists: A worldwideneuro job board for neuroscience & machine learning

World Wide Neuro worldwideneuro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 09:15:44 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention towards worldwideneuro's job board world-wide.org/jobs <http://world-wide.org/jobs>, where you can find many opportunities (currently 77) for PhD, postdoc and PI positions. At the moment we mostly cover the field of neuroscience and machine learning, but we are expanding and open to any field. You can post open positions at (for free, of course)  https://www.world-wide.org/jobs/employer-form/

Alternatively, if you are looking for a position, you can also post your own qualifications here: https://www.world-wide.org/jobs/job-seeker-form/ We will take your information and make suggestions of relevant labs (as well as interesting papers and talks on worldwideneuro.com)

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments,

Best wishes,

Tim Vogels & Panos Bozelos with worldwideneuro.com