Connectionists: Job Opening: PostDoc position @TU Berlin on Computational Cognitive Neuroscience of Language in collaboration with UC Berkeley

Mathis Lamarre mathislamarre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 06:12:35 EDT 2023

[Deadline extended] We are looking for a highly motivated researcher to
join our group in interdisciplinary projects that focus on the development
of computational models to understand how linguistic information is
represented in the human brain during multi-modal language comprehension.
Computational encoding models in combination with deep learning-based
machine learning techniques will be developed, compared, and applied to
identify linguistic representations in the brain.
The projects are conducted in collaboration with UC Berkeley.
Please find further details about the positions and how to apply here.
Employer: TU Berlin
Salary grade: TV-L 13 Berliner Hochschulen
Starting date: Immediately
The application deadline is July 17th. For informal inquiries please
contact Fatma Deniz (deniz at tu-berlin.de) directly.