Connectionists: Computational Psychiatry Course

Computational Psychiatry Course cpcourse at biomed.ee.ethz.ch
Tue Jul 4 04:35:52 EDT 2023

***COMPUTATIONAL PSYCHIATRY COURSE (04 – 09 SEPTEMBER 2023) – IN ZURICH OR ONLINE***

Dear all,

The next international Computational Psychiatry Course (CPC) will take place 04 – 09 September 2023 (http://www.translationalneuromodeling.org/cpcourse/). This annual course is organised by the Translational Neuromodeling Unit (TNU) at the University of Zurich and ETH Zurich.

After last year's success, we are offering a HYBRID course again: this means you can either join online via Zoom or in person in Zurich.

Registration is open! https://events.eventzilla.net/e/computational-psychiatry-course-cpc-zurich-2023--hybrid-2138601232?preview=1677865209506
<https://events.eventzilla.net/e/computational-psychiatry-course-cpc-zurich-2023--hybrid-2138601232?preview=1677865209506>Please note that spaces are limited and are made available on a first-come first-served basis.

DETAILS

The CPC is a 6-day course that features clinical and modeling lectures on Monday-Thursday, application talks on Friday, and tutorials on Saturday.

The course is designed to be practically useful for students and scientists at all levels (Master, PhD, Postdoc) and from diverse backgrounds (neuroscience, psychology, medicine, engineering, physics, etc.), who would like to apply modeling techniques to study cognition or brain physiology in mental health. The course will teach not only the theory of computational modeling, but also demonstrate open-source software in application to example data sets.

All participants receive a certificate of attendance. Students enrolled at ETH and University of Zurich can earn 3 ECTS upon passing an exam after the course.

We would be grateful if you could distribute this information amongst interested students and colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you at Zurich or online.

Your CPC Zurich Team