Connectionists: Machine learning positions open in my lab

Manor, Uri urimanor at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 1 12:15:34 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,
I am opening a new lab at UCSD and will also be directing a new “Technology Sandbox” at UCSD, which includes a ThermoFisher cryoEM and mass spec center, a Nikon Imaging Center, and computational resources galore. Thus, I have positions open for machine learning/computer vision scientists (post-bac, PhD, and post-doc levels) in my lab. Please reach out to me at urimanor at ucsd.edu with a CV and cover letter if interested.
Thanks!
Uri