Connectionists: AI and Games - Postdoc/PhD/Developer posts

Georgios N Yannakakis georgios.yannakakis at um.edu.mt
Fri Jan 20 06:57:00 EST 2023

If you wish to join our AI research group at the Institute of Digital Games
- University of Malta we have a number of research posts (research
associates, PhD students and Postdoctoral fellows) open currently!

Apply and be part of a research team that builds the next generation AI
algorithms that play, feel and design games. We are looking for excellent
candidates with a good grasp of as many of the following areas as possible:
deep/shallow learning, affect annotation and modelling, human-computer
interaction, computer vision, behaviour cloning, procedural content
generation, generative systems.

Apply here by *Jan 31, 2023*: https://lnkd.in/dfWpxVbP

--

<https://www.um.edu.mt/>

Georgios N. Yannakakis | Professor

Director | Editor in Chief, IEEE Trans. on Games

Institute of Digital Games
20 Triq L-Esperanto

+356 2340 3510

<https://twitter.com/yannakakis>