Connectionists: Info Day - International Master & PhD in Computational Neuroscience @ BCCN Berlin - 25.01.23

Graduate Programs graduateprograms at bccn-berlin.de
Wed Jan 18 07:43:47 EST 2023

Dear Connectionists,

Please share the following event information with anyone who may be
interested.

We at the Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience (BCCN) Berlin
will hold a hybrid "Info Day" to discuss our International Master &
Doctoral Programs in Computational Neuroscience next Wednesday, January
25th, at 3pm (CET).

Attendees are welcome to join in person at the BCCN Berlin or virtually
via Zoom.

The event will consist of talks by:

  * Prof. Dr. Klaus Obermayer (head of the programs)
  * Lisa Velenosi (teaching coordinator)
  * Current master and doctoral students

Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet & discuss with current
students and ask any questions or concerns that they may have.

See our website
<https://www.bccn-berlin.de/events-list/information-day-2023-international-graduate-programs-computational-neuroscience.html>
for a more detailed schedule and registration link.

Best regards and happy new year,

Lisa Velenosi

--
Lisa Velenosi
Teaching Coordinator

Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Philippstraße 13, Haus 6; 10115 Berlin; Germany
Tel: +49 (0)30 2093 6773
Mondays - Thursdays