Connectionists: Workshop on time series representation for medical applications (TSRL4H) at ICLR 2023

Vogt Julia julia.vogt at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 9 04:22:38 EST 2023

Dear all,

We are happy to announce that our workshop on time series representation for medical applications (TSRL4H) will be hosted at ICLR 2023! The workshop will include talks from leading researchers and pioneers in ML, as well as spotlight presentations and poster sessions for accepted papers.

The submission deadline is February 3, and we encourage submissions on representation learning for time series that could bring value to medical applications, such as robustness, interpretability, multimodality, to name a few.

More details can be found here: https://sites.google.com/view/tsrl4h-iclr2023

Best Regards

Julia Vogt

Prof. Julia Vogt