Connectionists: RA / PhD / Post Doc position available at Radboud University (SPECS Research Group)

Vivek Sharma vivekatcube at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:26:04 EST 2023

Dear all,

We are looking for a potential candidate for the Python Based development
of the Software BrainX3. The proposal is attached below.

Feel free to circulate.

BrainX3 (https://www.brainx3.com/) is an interactive platform for the 3D
visualisation, analysis and simulation of human neuroimaging data. In
particular, we focus on volumetric MRI data, DTI/DSI tractography data,
EEG/MEG and semantic corpora from available text databases. BrainX3 provide
a means to organise and visualise how the above data types could be
combined to extract meaningful insights about brain structures and pathways
that might be useful for the scientific and clinical communities.

We are looking for a highly motivated individual for a Research Assistant /
PhD / PostDoc position to work on software development and further improve
the functionality in line with Neuroscience. We’re looking for individuals
with a background in computer science or with an experience with python
libraries for visualisation, e.g. VTK and QT5.

Who We Are: https://specs-lab.com/

The SPECS research group is located at Donders Centre of Neuroscience,
Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands.

Applicants should submit their resume and a one-page cover letter
specifying their eligibility for the position to *vivek.sharma at donders.ru.nl
<vivek.sharma at donders.ru.nl>*

--
Vivek