Connectionists: Multiple faculty positions in the Machine Learning Group at UiT The Arctic University of Norway

Robert Jenssen robert.jenssen at uit.no
Mon Feb 20 03:51:06 EST 2023

Dear colleagues,

Please consider joining our vibrant machine learning group with excellent conditions for top scientific contributions, powered by the cool arctic air, the stunning nature, and the magic of the northern lights :-)

You will be part of our major research centre Visual Intelligence http://visual-intelligence.no<http://visual-intelligence.no/> and a new Norwegian centre of excellence that we are starting! Please read more here:

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/239223/associate-professor-in-machine-learning-1-3-positions

Best,
-Robert

---
Robert Jenssen
-
Director, Visual Intelligence, http://visual-intelligence.no, @SFI_VI
Professor, UiT Machine Learning Group, http://machine-learning.uit.no, UiT The Arctic University of Norway
& Pioneer AI Centre, University of Copenhagen & Ellis Unit Cph
& Norwegian Computing Center
@jenssen_robert