Connectionists: AIDA Spring Semester Courses by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki

Ioanna Koroni ioannakoroni at csd.auth.gr
Fri Feb 17 08:09:54 EST 2023

Dear AIDA students,

Aristotle University of Thessaloniki offers the following two semester
courses to AIDA students:

Autonomous Systems Perception :
https://www.i-aida.org/course/autonomous-systems-perception-3/

Pattern Recognition - Statistical Learning :
https://www.i-aida.org/course/pattern-recognition-statistical-learning-3/

You are welcomed to enroll using the above links till Wednesday 25/02/2023.
Out of these enrollment applications we shall accept up to 5 AIDA students.

Both courses start on 20/02/2023 (for AUTH students), but AIDA students can
start with small delay, as their participation will be remote and
asynchronous.

Both courses involve lecture material (ppt) study, obligatory
bibliography/programming projects and a final exam. They are quite
demanding, but provide excellent knowledge of the entire domain.

Therefore, I would appreciate receiving only serious applications. I
strongly discourage future dropouts for any reason.

Best regards

Ioannis Pitas