Connectionists: Special Session on Biomimetic Robots at IROS 2023

Jeffrey L Krichmar jkrichma at uci.edu
Wed Feb 15 16:21:21 EST 2023

Dear Connectionists,

I am helping to organize a special session on "Biomimetic Robots" at the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS).  The deadline for submitting a paper is March 1st.  If you are planning on submitting to IROS and your robot is biologcially-inspired, please send me your submission ID so I can include it in our special session.  More information on the conference can be found at:

https://ieee-iros.org/

Best regards,

Jeff Krichmar
Department of Cognitive Sciences
2328 Social & Behavioral Sciences Gateway
University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697-5100
jkrichma at uci.edu
http://www.socsci.uci.edu/~jkrichma